Parents, Schools and Community
Support and Training
“For Generation Z (born 1995-2009), a world of Wi-Fi is the only one they have ever known.”
~ Claire Madden, social researcher, keynote speaker and media commentator ~
Parent Support and Training
We host regular events for our community of parents that include information sessions, workshops and meetups.
Please visit our calendar for details of upcoming events.
Schools and the Community – Support and Training
We are able to provide professional development for schools, parents and community youth service providers in a range of topics, such as:
- Integrating Entrepreneurship in the Classroom
- The In8ModelR – a practical model for identifying and understanding the relationship between neurology, emotions, behaviour and learning
- Project-based learning – a student-centric, practical model of integrating the curriculum in a learning environment
- Getting to Know and Understand Gen Zed
- The Four Hats of Communication
- Parents as Career Transition Support
- Lifecode for Teens Practitioner Training f- or teachers, career development practitioners, and community youth support workers.