The YACC Project
What We Do
“We choose to see the potential, when others choose not to.”
~ Veronica Smith, Founder ~
Lifecode for Youth Coaching
Our private and confidential career, transition and life coaching sessions help our young clients navigate the confusing and ever-changing world.
Our career coaching sessions move our client through a process of discovering and then exploring their unique personality and strengths. Adolescents may experience many transitions – not only transitioning from child to adult, but things like changing family dynamics or moving schools can often feel out-of-control.
Our coaches are trained to support young people through these complex and confusing times.
Programs for Young People
Providing a learning environment that is INCLUSIVE, SAFE, and YOUNG PERSON-CENTRIC, The YACC Project is a recognised provider of quality programs for the home schooling community.
Our programs include:
- Inspired Futures Program
- Inspired Futures incorporating the Emerging Z-preneur Program
- ACM20117 Cert II in Animal Studies (Captive Animal focus)
- Young and Wildly Creative (YAWC)
- Language and Literacy Workshops
Support and Training for Parents, Schools & Community
A range of events including workshops and information sessions provide the support that parents need to in turn support their young people.
We also provide professional development options in a range of topics, such as:
- Integrating Entrepreneurship in the Classroom
- The In8ModelR
- Getting to Know and Understand Gen Zed
- Parents as Career Transition Support
- Lifecode for Teens Practitioner Training